A Leading Plastic Tubing and Fittings Manufacturer for FDA, OEM, and Sanitary-Process Markets
Established in 2004 as a sister company of RubberFab Technologies Group, TBL Plastics offers fully-integrated manufacturing capabilities, including high-purity injection molding and Plastic Extrusion. Our management team brings more than 50 years of knowledge in the fabrication of high-performance process components.
We offer a full line of standard plastic tubing and fittings in a wide variety of materials for various FDA, OEM, Medical, Industrial and Sanitary-Process applications. We maintain a great flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit which brings value to our clients, and commonly work with distributors and OEM’s to private label their concepts.
Founded in 1996, our parent company Rubber Fab Technologies Group, has become a global leader in the development and supply of hygienic seals and process hoses. Their goal is to bring value through products and services that lower operating costs, increase product quality, and improve plant safety.
They are a widely known and accepted bench-mark provider to Bio/ Pharmaceutical and food-processing companies worldwide.
Just a Few of Our Plastic Tubing & Plastic Fittings Products
DEHP Free PVC (Vinyl)
- ClearGreen® (The Original Phthalate-Free PVC Tubing)
- ClearGreen® 60 (Like the Original, but Softer and Slightly More Flexible)
Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Pharm-A-Line I™ (Sanitary Peristaltic-Pump Tubing)
- Pharm-A-Clear™ (Medical-Grade Platinum-Cured Silicone)
Co-Extruded Tubing Combines Strength, Flexibility, and Chemical Resistance.
- Pharm-A-Line VI™
- Pharm-A-Line XL™ (Cross Linked for Improved Physical Properties)
- Envir-A-Line XX™ (Hytrel Lined PVC)
- Dairy Flow® (High-Performance Milk and Dairy Hose)
Welding Air and Coolant Hose
- Super-Flex™ (Welding and some other gas and liquid applications)
- PFA Tubing | Fluor-A-Pure™ HP
- FEP Tubing | Fluor-A-Pure™ IND
- PTFE Tubing | Fluor-A-Pure™ (Best Chemical Resistance)
- LDPE | Low Density Polyethylene (Slightly More Flexible)
- LLDPE | Linear Low Density Polyethylene (Tougher; Higher Pressure Rating)
Kynar® is a registered trademark of Arkema