Our team at TBL is extremely proud to launch our aSURE™ instrument fitting, which was developed to provide a closed barrier between a fluid path and the external environment. This allows users to use gamma irradiation or other sterilization methods to sterilize an assembly, then install a pressure gauge at the point of use. The fitting is perfect for disposable manifolds and tubing assemblies used on hybrid single-use process skids and other equipment.
Fixed or tethered pressure-monitoring devices provide extremely high accuracy and are often hard-wired into a central control panel. The aSURE™ instrument fitting provides a practical means of providing a protective barrier on a complex manifold set without the need to have a gauge present during the sterilization process.
When comparing our aSURE™ fitting system to single-use pressure sensor technology, single-use sensors have many important drawbacks.
Drawbacks of Single-Use Pressure Sensors
- Proprietary equipment required to relay the proper signal in to existing control systems
- Generation of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Unable to use preferred pressure sensor in process
Benefits of the New aSURE™ Instrument Fitting
- Use the pressure gauge of your choice on a single-use system
- No need for gauge to be installed during sterilization process
- No generation of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- No proprietary monitor or transmitter/ line conditioning required
- Integrate gauges from Anderson-Negele, WIKA, REOTEMP, Emerson Instruments, & Endress+Hauser
Designed for Pharmaceutical/ Bio-Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Representative samples of each fluid contact material have been tested and have meet the following regulatory standards:
- USP Class VI
- Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF)
- ISO 10993
- REACH/ RoHS
- California Proposition 65